By Michael J. Blunt
Read Online or Download A New Approach to Teaching and Learning Anatomy. Objectives and Learning Activities PDF
Best anatomy books
Prime specialists summarize and synthesize the newest discoveries in regards to the alterations that happen in tumor cells as they increase resistance to anticancer medicinal drugs, and recommend new ways to combating and overcoming it. The authors overview physiological resistance dependent upon tumor structure, mobile resistance according to drug shipping, epigenetic alterations that neutralize or pass drug cytotoxicity, and genetic adjustments that adjust drug objective molecules by way of lowering or casting off drug binding and efficacy.
Руководство по лабораторной работе. Может быть использована в сочетании с ADAM Интерактивная Анатомия. Понятные и красочные рисунки и пояснения к ним.
- Liver and Biliary Tract Surgery: Embryological Anatomy to 3D-Imaging and Transplant Innovations
- Biomechanics of the Locomotor Apparatus: Contributions on the Functional Anatomy of the Locomotor Apparatus
- Anatomy at a Glance Third Edition
- Studies on the Anatomy and Function of Bone and Joints
Additional info for A New Approach to Teaching and Learning Anatomy. Objectives and Learning Activities
4) Identifies the carotid sinus and carotid body and states their significance. 5) Identifies the components of the circulus arteriosus and identifies the ophthalmic artery. 6) Analyses the distribution of the internal and external carotid arteries and the vertebral artery. 7) Prognosticates the effects of occlusion of the common and internal carotid and vertebral arteries. 8) Deduces surface markings for the carotid and subclavian arteries. 9) Distinguishes the main features of normal carotid angiograms.
It will be found that most of the terms employed in specific be havioural objectives are readily understood but one or two may repay particular consideration. Since anatomy is very largely a descriptive science, large parts of the subject material depend upon the capacity to identify structures. What is prerequisite to the identification of a boncj muscle, vessel, nerve or viscus? The process clearly involves the capacity to pick out salient characteristics, to note the shape, organization and extent of a structure, to define its position relative to surrounding structures.
Observes elevation of the palate and predicts which muscles are acting and which cranial nerve is being tested. Identifies the sublingual fold and the openings of the salivary ducts. Promotes salivation and examines salivary secretion. Examines 58 THE HEAD AND NECK tonsils and faucial pillars. Produces a pharyngeal reflex and deduces the nervous pathways involved. Performs a bidigital examination of floor of mouth and determines which structures are between the examining fingers. 4) Predicts the total effects of lesions of cranial nerves VII and XII.